These games are designed for ages 2-5 and follow the story of Chef Stu as they gather ingredients, learn about food, and make some awesome recipes (that you can try out with your kids at home too)!
All StoryGuider games focus on the following core set of skills:
- Make choices between two options
- Point to pictures when they are named and/or naming pictures
- Give short answers (1-4 words)
- Play simple make-believe games
- Practice simple exercises
- Practice gross motor skills (jumping, stomping, etc)
- Practice fine motor skills (coloring, cutting, etc)
In addition, each game also focuses on at least 2 additional unique skills per game (details in below descriptions).
StoryGuider: Hans Gets HANGRY!
StoryGuider: Hans Gets HANGRY! Starts the Adventure Chef trilogy! Follow Chef Stu, the food researcher, as they collect recipe ingredients and try out new recipes! In this adventure, Chef Stu is making the best smoothie ever, but they also have to babysit their cousin Hans… who tends to get a little Hangry when taken around getting smoothie ingredients.
This story also focuses on practicing the following skills:
- Learn about fruits and veggies
- Learn a healthy recipe you can do at home
- Talk about changing emotions and feelings
- Talk about how to tell when you are angry and not to hit or yell
Hans Gets HANGRY! can be found here on itch.io!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE!
More adventures are coming through November! Follow along on itch.io to see when they come out!