Thank you for checking out the webinar or stopping by to see what resources there are for educational TTRPGs! All of the games, resources, and articles mentioned in the webinar are listed below, and I hope they help you find additional materials for further research.
Video recording of the talk can be found here, and resources mentioned during the talk are listed below:
Additional resources and articles:
- TTRPGkids educational resources articles (full list)
- Practicing the Engineering Problem Solving Process Using TTRPGs
- Review of Let’s Roll: A Guide to Setting up Tabletop Role-Playing Games in your School or Public
- Review of Teacher-Gamer Handbook
- Work by Luck of Legends (Michael Low)
- Interview with Maryanne Cullinan on EDU research
Arithmagine: creator site
StoryGuider: TTRPGkids itch.io page
I hope this helped give you some resources for using in your classrooms and library programs, and, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at hello@TTRPGkids.com!
If you liked this post, make sure to subscribe to the TTRPGkids monthly newsletter to stay up to date on the latest reviews, tips and tricks, game and podcast list updates, and more! Thank you for playing tabletop RPGs with your kids and sharing this awesome hobby with the next generation!